With COVID-19, restaurant owners are forced to fight an unseen enemy. Don’t let the dangers you can see make the situation worse. Our Ocean County NJ exterminator experts share tips for controlling insects, rodents and other pests during the pandemic.
Pest Control Tips for the Pandemic
• Inspect your restaurant on a regular basis. This gives you the opportunity to detect signs of trouble early and correct them before they get out of hand. Focus on traditional problem spots such as kitchens, bathrooms and storage areas.
• Carefully check any packages coming from outside your restaurant, whether they’re delivered or brought in by you or your staff.
• Food is the biggest draw for many rodents and insects. Keep all useable food sealed and stored safely away. Immediately dispose of food scraps, expired products or any items that show signs of infestation. Use a garbage disposal or place items in tightly closed bins. Clean floors and surfaces thoroughly and remove trash promptly.
• Repair any cracks, gaps or openings in doors, windows and walls to eliminate potential places of entry. Don’t forget to check spots where utility lines enter the building.
• Have an Ocean County NJ exterminator perform a professional inspection. They can point out any potential hazards and work with you to develop a safe and effective pest management program.
Need a Quality Ocean County NJ Exterminator?
Allison Pest has been providing first-rate Ocean County NJ exterminator services for more than 100 years. Contact us today to schedule a free pest inspection by our friendly and knowledgeable technicians.