Having cockroaches running around your restaurant is a surefire way to lose business. These pests, which are drawn to sources of food and water, leave germs behind on the surfaces they crawl across. These germs can end up creating a health hazard for your customers and employees, so it’s important to have pest control in Monmouth County handle your cockroach problem right away.
Problems with Cockroaches
Cockroaches do more than spread germs around restaurants. Their saliva and skin can also cause allergic reactions or asthma attacks, which can be especially dangerous for children who have these health issues. Cockroaches are also able to reproduce within a matter of weeks and in large numbers.
Preventing Cockroach Problems
There are some steps you can take in your restaurant to keep cockroaches at bay.
– Close up any cracks and gaps you find, since these allow cockroaches to get inside.
– Store ingredients in airtight containers.
– Get rid of items that cockroaches can hide in, such as cardboard boxes and equipment that you no longer use.
– Keep the interior of your restaurant as clean as possible, especially when it comes to crumbs and other food debris.
– Schedule routine pest inspections through professional NJ pest control services.
If you need pest control in Monmouth County for a cockroach problem in your home or business, please contact Allison Pest Control. Our team can eliminate cockroaches from your property and keep them away.